The Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c Management Bundle is aimed specifically at administrators who are familiar with the current releases of Enterprise Manager. It is designed to bring existing users up to speed on the new features of Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c.
- Understand the management aspects of this product.
- This includes Cloud, Oracle Database, Fusion Middleware, Configuration and Application Quality.
- Describe the comparison between targets configurations.
- Deploy a guest virtual machine using a template.
- Compare data across multiple databases.
Self-Study Courses through Oracle University allow you to learn at your own pace. Save on travel costs by training from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Learn the key differences on when to use Emergency Monitoring versus Real-Time ADDM
- Learn how to use ASH viewer
- Describe how to manage schema change plans
- Learn how to compare data across multiple databases
- Describe the comparison between targets configurations
- Describe Real Application Testing and Data Masking
- Learn about the new Data Sub-setting feature that allows DBAs to generate subsets of production data for testing purposes
- Describe the latest new features found in Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c, concentrating on the management of Fusion Middleware
- Describe how to use Compare Period Advisor
- Learn about the virtualization infrastructure that needs to be set up before Enterprise Manager Cloud Control can start monitoring and managing your virtualization systems
- Learn how to deploy a guest virtual machine using a template
- Describe the self service provisioning feature of Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
Who Can Benefit
- Database Administrators
- Sales Consultants
- Support Engineer
- Technical Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Prior knowledge of Enterprise Manger Grid Control.
- Familiarity with command line environments; Linux and Unix.