This Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c training is a foundation course. Expert instructors will help you explore the core functionality of Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c through interactive instruction and hands-on exercises.
- Monitor the overall health of your Cloud Control system.
- Manage targets, hosts, groups systems and services.
- Use the job system to create, manage and automate commonly performed tasks.
- Define rules, monitor and manage incidents.
- Use the provisioning and patch management framework.
- View, search and compare configurations.
- Manage compliance of your systems.
- Generate custom reports.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you will discover how Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c can help your organization streamline IT management processes and guide you in your transformation to the cloud. You will learn how your organization can realize a 10-20% productivity increase due to labor cost savings resulting from all the cloud management features.
Manage an Enterprise-Computing Environment
After a brief review of the underlying architecture, you'll learn to use Cloud Control to manage an enterprise-computing environment. Become familiar with executing tasks like managing and monitoring Cloud Control, managing hosts, groups, systems and services, monitoring targets, using the job system and Enterprise Manager reporting tools, provisioning of software or patching of existing systems, viewing and comparing configurations and managing compliance.
Fulfills Oracle Certification Requirements
This course fulfills the training requirement for an Oracle Certification Path. Only Classroom Training, Live Virtual Class or Training On Demand courses fulfill the requirement. Please note that Self-Study and Knowledge Center courses do not fulfill the training requirement.
- Monitor the overall health of your Cloud Control system
- Manage targets
- groups systems and services
- Use the job system to create
- manage and automate commonly performed tasks
- Define rules
- monitor and manage incidents
- Use the provisioning and patch management framework
- search and compare configurations
- Manage compliance of your systems
- Generate custom reports