This Oracle Financials Cloud: Accounting Hub Fundamentals training provides implementation training for the Oracle Financials Cloud: Accounting Hub and Subledger Accounting following the Oracle Financials Cloud Accounting Hub offering task lists in the Oracle Financials Cloud Functional Setup Manager. You'll explore implementation considerations, subledger accounting methods, period close, and financial reporting options.
- Discuss the common applications configuration for the Oracle Financials Cloud Accounting Hub.
- Define a subledger account method for accounting transformations.
- Understand the period close components.
- Configure financial reports by creating a financial statement.
Benefits to You
When you walk away from this course, you will have a deeper understanding of how to use and leverage the Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub for Oracle Financials Cloud General Ledger
By investing in this class you help the financial side of your business run smoothly by learning to integrate your non-Oracle applications with the Oracle Financials Cloud General Ledger.
By working with expert Oracle University instructors and participating in hands-on exercises, you develop knowledge that you can apply to your daily job.
- Use Oracle Functional Setup Manager (FSM) and security features to implement the Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub
- Understand enterprise structures
- Financial Reporting Structures
- and Ledgers
- Review security
- Configure accounting transformations
- Discuss period close components
- Create financial statements
- Identify the key features of the Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub
- Understand navigation