This course enables you to perform spreadsheet risk analysis using Crystal Ball Standard Edition. On day one, you learn the basics of Monte Carlo simulation, tornado analysis, and steps to develop Crystal Ball models. A strong emphasis is placed on gaining insight from simulation results, and understanding the best ways to present findings to peers, management, or clients.
On day two, you develop advanced Crystal Ball models, expedite the model-building process, and apply the analytical tools of Crystal Ball Professional Edition. Advanced topics, including optimization and time-series forecasting, advanced assumptions, forecast options, and precision controls, are also covered. The emphasis in the second half of this course is on learning to make optimal decisions by using the combined power of Crystal Ball and OptQuest.
- Describe modeling and simulations
- Start Crystal Ball and access resources
- Explain Crystal Ball probability distributions
- Define assumptions
- Correlate assumptions
- Analyze and present simulation results
- Analyze data with Crystal Ball tools
- Set advanced options for assumptions and forecasts
- Manipulate simulation controls
- Optimize decisions with OptQuest and analyze solutions
- Perform time series forecasting with Predictor