This Oracle Data Relationship Management 11.1.2 Administration training teaches you how to implement a Data Relationship Management application. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to start building the application structure by adding versions, hierarchies and nodes.
- Support the application data.
- Create properties both manually and in bulk through the Migration Utility.
- Clean the data by creating queries and compares.
- Update the data with action scripts.
- Blend versions to create a final version.
- Create business rules for your data by creating validations and derived properties with formulas and scripts.
- Fine-tune the display of properties for nodes by setting up node types.
- Export the data to a file and to a database table.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll develop the knowledge and skills to complete the implementation. You'll walk away with the ability to set up user security, configure governance workflows and perform audit activities.
Please note that this course uses release 22.214.171.124 software.
- Import data into applications
- Query and compare application data
- Set up node types
- Export application data
- Manage versions
- and nodes
- Manage security for applications
- Audit application data
- Configure Governance Workflows
- Describe Data Relationship Management
- Migrate metadata
- Update application data with action scripts
- Define properties for applications
- Blend versions in applications
- Create derived properties
- Create validations for applications