This Oracle Hyperion Financial Mgmt 11.1.2: Create & Manage Applications - Self-Study Course teaches you how to create and manage applications using Financial Management. You'll learn how to create an application, enter data and adjust and view data using data grids and data forms.
- Create accounts, entities, scenarios and custom dimensions.
- Import and export data and metadata.
- Create and deploy an application.
- Enter data in data forms and data grids.
- Enter intercompany data.
- Perform data consolidation.
- Create application metadata.
- Deploy applications.
- Load data from external systems.
- Secure data.
- Translate and consolidate data.
- Manage the review process.
Enter & Process Journals & Intercompany Data
Investing in this course will also teach you how to enter and process journals and inter-company data, deploy rules and calculate and consolidate data. Develop the skills to manage the review and approval process of financial data and apply system security to Financial Management data as well.
This course is also suitable for customers using Oracle Hyperion Financial Management 11.1.1.
- Import and export data and metadata
- Create and deploy an application
- View and enter data by creating Web data forms and grids
- Create and deploy rules and calculate data
- Enter inter-company transactions and make adjustments using journals
- Perform data consolidation
- Manage the financial review cycle using Process Management
- Create the metadata structure, including accounts, entities, scenarios, and custom dimensions
- Synchronize data between applications
- Set up security, including users, groups, security classes, and access rights
Who Can Benefit
- Application Developers
- System Analysts
- Basic Excel or Lotus 1-2-3 skills
- Basic accounting concepts
- Basic Microsoft Windows skills