This Oracle Hyperion Financial Management 11.1.2 for Interactive Users (126.96.36.199) training helps you deep dive into learning how to enter, view, consolidate and manage your financial information using this Oracle solution. With the help of expert Oracle University instructors, you'll develop the knowledge and skills to enter and view data, while creating and entering journal entries and inter-company transactions.
- Navigate Financial Management.
- Enter and calculate data.
- Create journal entries.
- Enter intercompany data.
- Consolidate data.
- Analyze and enter data in Smart View.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will also give you the opportunity to create and view reports in Financial Reporting, execute business calculations, perform consolidations and analyze data in Smart View. Participate in hands-on exercises to solidify your learning.
- Enter and calculate data
- Create journal entries
- Enter intercompany data
- Consolidate data
- Translate data
- Analyze and enter data in Smart View
- Create reports in Financial Reporting
- Navigate Financial Management
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Basic Microsoft Windows skills
- Basic Excel skills
- Basic accounting concepts