This course is based on Oracle Hyperion Financial Management 126.96.36.199. The class specifically covers creating rules and calculations in Hyperion Financial Management (rather than Hyperion Planning), and is designed to teach you how to create rules for advanced business calculations. The course is based on creating these rules and calculations within Calculation Manager. Expert Oracle University instructors will demonstrate how you can design, maintain, and execute complex rules by using Calculation Manager. Choose this course if you will use Calculation Manager.
Learn How To:
- Create formulas, rules, rule sets and rules templates with Calculation Manager.
- Reduce database size and calculation time by properly using the custom and value dimensions in rules.
- Calculate percentages and ratios for dynamic accounts.
- Create loops by using member lists and data ranges.
- Create rules with proper data-handling techniques.
- Create allocation, currency translation, consolidation and elimination rules.
Benefits to You
By investing in this course, you'll develop the knowledge and skills necessary to increase your organization's database performance, write rules for dynamic accounts and create translation and consolidation rules. You'll also walk away from this course with a new ability to effectively troubleshoot rules using log files.
Note: The Calculation Manager class is specifically for Calculation Manager with Hyperion Financial Management, not Calculation Manager for Hyperion Planning.
- Calculate percentages and ratios for dynamic accounts
- Create loops by using member lists and data ranges
- Create rules with proper data-handling techniques
- Create allocation
- currency translation
- and elimination rules
- Create formulas
- rule sets
- and rules templates with Calculation Manager
- Reduce database size and calculation time by proper use of the custom and Value dimensions in rules