This course is designed to teach you how to create and manage reports with Financial Reporting, and use Financial Management as the data source. You create reports, report objects, books, and batches; format reports; and add auto calculations and functions. You also learn to manage items in the repository and define permissions for report items. Exercises help you practice the skills taught.
* This course is also suitable for customers using Hyperion Financial Reporting 9.3.1.
- View reports and set related preferences in Workspace
- Create reports and reports objects (grids, text boxes, images, and templates)
- Apply member selection by using members, lists, and functions for rows, columns, and pages
- Format reports
- Define auto calculations and functions in reports
- Create books and batches to generate reports
- Set permissions for repository items
- Describe Financial Reporting architecture and components
Who Can Benefit
- Reports Developer
- Basic knowledge of Financial Management data sources
- Basic Microsoft Windows skills