This Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting training teaches you how to create and manage reports with Financial Reporting. Learn to report objects, books, batches, format reports, add auto calculations and functions and more.
- Describe Financial Reporting architecture and components.
- View reports and set related preferences in Workspace.
- Create reports and report objects (grids, text boxes, charts, images, and templates).
- Apply member selection by using members, lists, and functions for rows, columns, and pages.
- Format reports and define auto calculations and functions in a report.
- Create books and batches to generate reports.
*This course is suitable for customers using all versions of Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting 11.1.2
- Create reports and reports objects (grids
- text boxes
- and templates)
- Apply member selection by using members
- and functions for rows
- and pages
- Format reports
- Define auto calculations and functions in reports
- View reports and set related preferences in Workspace
- Create books and batches to generate reports
- Set permissions for repository items
- Describe Financial Reporting architecture and components
- Basic knowledge of Financial Management data sources
- Basic Microsoft Windows skills