This Oracle Hyperion Planning 11.1.2: Create & Manage Applications - Self-Study Course teaches you how to manage metadata, create an application, add dimensions and members, import members, load data, set up security, create data forms, set up task lists and set up business rules. You'll also learn how to design and manage the budgeting process, which includes building planning unit hierarchies and assigning responsibilities and promotional paths for planning units.
- Manage Planning metadata.
- Create Planning data forms and enter data.
- Create Planning applications.
- Set up security for Planning users, groups and dimensions.
- Create dimensional structures.
- Create EPMA Planning applications
- Manage metadata
- Set up security for users, groups, and member access
- Create data forms and enter data
- Set up and test business rules
- Review budget data in Process Management
- Migrate application artifacts
- Configure classic Planning applications
Who Can Benefit
- End Users
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Basic knowledge of planning and budgeting
- Working knowledge of Essbase recommended