This Oracle Hyperion Smart View 11.1.2 for Planning (18.104.22.168) training teaches you how to use Smart View to enter, adjust and analyze Planning data. You learn how to annotate and predict data and use ad hoc tools to analyze data.
- Navigate the Smart View interface.
- Connect to data sources.
- Enter, calculate and analyze planning data.
- Manage the approval process and task lists.
- Embed dynamic data points in Microsoft Office documents.
- Run and view predictions in Predictive Planning.
Benefits to You
Investing in this course will also help you develop the ability to embed dynamic data points in Microsoft Office documents. You'll then learn how to manage the Planning approval process and work with task lists. To solidify and apply your learning, you'll participate in hands-on exercises that you can use in your daily job.
- Navigate the Smart View interface
- Set Smart View options
- Connect to shared and private data sources
- and calculate data in forms
- Run and view predictions
- Use adhoc analysis to analyze data
- Embed dynamic data points in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Perform approval process tasks
- Complete task lists in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Describe the key features and benefits of Smart View for Planning
- Basic understanding of financial planning and budgeting concepts
- Basic Microsoft Windows skills
- Basic knowledge of Planning data sources
- Moderate experience with the Microsoft Office suite