This course is designed to teach you how to create and manage detailed modeling applications by using Profitability and Cost Management. Learn to create an application in Performance Management Architect and deploy it to a Profitability and Cost Management server.
- Create Detailed Profitability Models.
- Understand Model Data Registration concepts.
- Create allocation drivers and assignments.
- Generate reporting views.
- Manage metadata in Enterprise Performance Management Architect.
- Describe security and lifecycle management concepts.
Model Data Registration Concepts
This course will help you explore model data registration concepts. You'll create a model structure by registering model data, while defining stages and points of view. You'll also create drivers and assignments to allocate source intersections to destination intersections.
Validate Models & Reporting Views
This course will also teach you how to validate models and create reporting views as well, while teaching you ways to analyze detailed modeling data. Finally, you'll explore security and lifecycle management concepts.
- Generate and analyze reporting views
- Describe security and lifecycle management concepts
- Describe model data registration concepts
- Register model data
- Create model stages and points of view
- Create and deploy detailed profitability applications
- Load data into detailed profitability applications
- Create drivers
- driver selections
- and assignments