In this course, you learn to create and administer Public Sector Planning and Budgeting applications within Planning. You learn how to create applications, add dimensions and members, import members, set up security, customize forms, and task lists. You design and manage the budgeting process, which includes building planning unit hierarchies and assigning responsibilities and promotional paths for planning units. You also set up funding requests.
You maintain Public Sector Planning and Budgeting position and employee data, create and fill positions, manage employee assignments to positions, and review budget books. You create and review requests for additional funding. Exercises provide hands-on practice.Learn to:
- Load metadata and data into applications and set up security
- Set up and maintain compensation budget defaults, and maintain compensation data
- Link compensation and line item budgets
- Create and review funding requests
- Create Public Sector Planning and Budgeting applications
- Manage revision requests