This Oracle Hyperion PSPB 11.1.2: Create & Manage Applications training teaches you how to create and administer Public Sector Planning and Budgeting applications within Planning. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to design and manage the budgeting process, which includes building planning unit hierarchies and assigning responsibilities and promotional paths for planning units.
- Create Public Sector Planning and Budgeting applications.
- Maintain Public Sector Planning and Budgeting position and employee data.
- Load metadata and data into applications and set up security.
- Create and fill positions.
- Manage employee assignments to positions.
- Set up and maintain compensation budget defaults and maintain compensation data.
- Link compensation and line item budgets.
- Create and review funding requests.
- Set up and manage the approval process.
- Review budget books.
- Manage revision requests.
- Set up funding requests.
Benefits to You
By enrolling in this course, you'll develop the knowledge and skills to create applications, add dimensions and members, import members and set up security. Through participating in hands-on exercises, you'll reinforce this learning that you can apply directly to your daily job.
Please note: this course is designed for customers using Oracle Hyperion Public Sector Planning and Budgeting 188.8.131.52. This course is not suitable for customers using Oracle Hyperion Planning Sector Planning and Budgeting 184.108.40.206 or earlier.
Oracle Hyperion Planning 11.1.2: Create & Manage Applications is a prerequisite so students begin this course already knowing how to build and modify a form.
- Create Public Sector Planning and Budgeting applications
- Load metadata and data into applications
- Set up security for users
- and members
- Set up and maintain compensation budget defaults
- Maintain position and employee data
- Link compensation and line item budgets
- Create and review funding requests
- Set up and manage the approval process
- Review budget books
- Manage revision requests
Who Can Benefit
- Working knowledge of Planning administrator functions as well as familiarity with client-server concepts and basic knowledge of planning and budgeting