This Oracle GoldenGate 12c: Management Pack Overview training introduces you to GoldenGate management. Once a GoldenGate installation is up and running, you'll learn how it must be monitored, maintained and managed.
- Install and configure GoldenGate instances.
- Use Oracle GoldenGate Monitor.
- Use Enterprise Manager Cloud Control to administer replication.
- Report on alerts.
- Generate statistics.
- Examine the history of GoldenGate installations.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll get a chance to deep dive into how this Oracle GoldenGate solution can benefit your business. Work with expert Oracle University instructors to become more familiar with the products and features within the management pack.
- configure and manage Oracle GoldenGate EMCC plug-in and associated agents
- promote and monitor Oracle GoldenGate instances
- Install and configure and manage GoldenGate Monitor and associated agents
- Create a required WebLogic Server GoldenGate Monitor Server domain
- Start stop and monitor GoldenGate instances
- Configure and manage email alerts
- Configure and manage SNMP alerts
- D84357GC10-Oracle GoldenGate 12c Fundamentals for Oracle or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of editing XML files using Linux.
- Basic knowledge of EMCC