Oracle API Gateway 11g R2 (184.108.40.206.0) is a security gateway product in Oracle Fusion Middleware product family. The product primarily provides first line of defense for SOA and Cloud environments.
The course is ideal if you have a basic understanding of web application security vulnerabilities. The course will help you brush up your XML and Web Services security knowledge, teach you how to use Oracle API Gateway tools to configure policies and filter to secure, accelerate and integrate XML and Web Services.
- Describe the XML-based threats to an enterprise environment.
- Describe web service security concepts.
- Describe Oracle API Gateway capabilities, architecture and components.
- Illustrate Oracle API Gateway deployment topology.
- Use Oracle API Gateway to block XML attacks and secure XML messages.
- Use Oracle API Gateway to accelerate XML processing.
- Provide an end-to-end security for SOA composites using OAG and OWSM.
- Secure web services.
An end-to-end security solution
The course will teach you how Oracle API Gateway is used together with Oracle Service Bus and Oracle Web Services Manager to provide an end-to-end security solution for SOA composite applications and web services, and how it leverages Oracle Identity and Access Management products to provide authentication and authorization.
- Describe the XML-based threats to an enterprise environment
- Describe web service security concepts
- Describe OAG capabilities
- Describe OAG architecture and components
- Use OAG to block XML attacks
- Use OAG to accelerate XML processing and manage traffic
- Use OAG to secure XML messages and web services
- Use OAG and OWSM to provide end-to-end security for SOA composites
- Integrate OAG with Oracle Identity Management products to provide authentication and fine-grained authorization
- Secure web services
- Good XML concepts
- Knowledge of WSDL, SOAP, and UDDI or equivalent