This Oracle Identity Governance 11g R2: System Administration Workshop is a very advanced course that's designed to teach you how to manage the Oracle Identity Manager 11g environment from the perspective of administrators. You'll explore the key administrator responsibilities when installing, upgrading and managing Oracle Identity Manager products.
- Upgrade your existing OIM 11g R2(220.127.116.11.0) environment to OIM 11g R2 PS2 (18.104.22.168.0).
- Install and configure OIM 11g R2 PS2 environment.
- Understand all aspects of Diagnostics and Troubleshooting related to OIM 11g R2 PS2 environment.
- Understand various aspects of OIM optimization.
Benefits to You
This course is a must for any administrator who is planning on working with an enterprise grade deployment of Oracle Identity Manager. It delves into real-life scenarios and provides best practice guidelines that are beneficial for enterprise OIM deployment. By taking this course, you'll develop knowledge about diagnosing and troubleshooting run-time, install-time and upgrade-time issues as well as getting the most out of your environment through optimization and performance tuning tips.
Participate in a Hands-On Workshop to Solidify Your Skills
This course is in workshop format. This means most of the content is taught via lab scenarios. You'll spend the majority of your time participating in hands-on learning.
This workshop consists of complex use cases that strictly require practical experience of performing tasks, covered in the Oracle Identity Governance 11g R2: Essentials course.
- Performance Tuning
- Install and Configure OIM 11g R2 PS2
- Perform backup and recovery operations for OIM 11g R2 PS2
- Upgrade OIM 11g R2 to OIM 11g R2 PS2
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Basic knowledge of Oracle Identity Manager