In this intensive course, you'll learn about Oracle Identity Manager 11g R2 PS2 (126.96.36.199.0), a product of the Oracle Identity Governance Suite. You learn the architecture of Oracle Identity Governance 11g R2 and know the various development tools used.
- Develop Oracle Identity Manager connectors to integrate systems.
- Test and install connectors.
- Create and manage reconciliation workflows in Oracle Identity Manager.
- Customize reconciliation workflows with plug-ins, event handlers, and scheduled tasks.
- Provision resources and grant entitlements to users.
- Understand Oracle SOA Suite.
- Customize approval processes in SOA Suite.
- Configure self-profile management workflows in Oracle Identity Manager.
- Configure Oracle Identity Manager certifications.
- Extend an Oracle Identity Manager connector.
- Customize the Oracle Identity Manager UI.
- Customize the application instance form for access requests.
Benefits to You
Investing in this course will help you secure your organization's critical applications and sensitive data to lower operational costs. You'll develop the knowledge and skills to effectively manage the entire user identity life cycle across all enterprise resources.
On-board Users from an Authoritative Source
You'll learn how to perform reconciliation from a trusted source, and implement customizations by using API interfaces exposed to extending Oracle Identity Manager functionality.
Configure Access Requests
You'll learn about using connectors for integrating with a target LDAP resource, which is provisioned to identities in addition to harvesting target resource entitlements for provisioning access rights on the resource.
Configure Customized Approval Workflows
You'll learn about creating a custom SOA composite application with approval workflow requirements (assignees) that are dynamically determined by metadata obtained from Oracle Identity Manager through its Request Web Service interface.
Manage Identity Life Cycle
You'll learn about customization tasks needed to manage changes to information about an existing identity in the system. This includes customizing an OES policy and tasks related to provisioning operations associated with the LDAP connector implementation.
Implementing Additional UI Customization
You'll learn how to modify the Identity Self Service Console with links to launch a custom task flow for adding new users, and securing access to the new functionality.
Note: This is an accelerated course, covering 7 days worth of content in only 5 days. Because of this extra content, the duration of classes can be slightly longer than usual. This course is based on Oracle Identity Manager 11g R2 PS2 (188.8.131.52.0).
- Configuring certifications with event listeners
- closed-loop remediation
- and certification oversight.
- Configuring the Identity Audit (IDA) to detect
- and prevent Segregation of Duties (SoD) violations.
- Customizing reports and automate report delivery with BI Publisher.
- Configuring the new Identity Auditor to leverage role lifecycle management
- role history
- and role analytics.
- Oracle Identity Governance 11gR2 PS3 architecture and development tools.
- Oracle Identity Manager client APIs: Java
- and SCIM (REST/JSON based).
- Developing a Custom Trusted Source Connector
- using the Identity Connector Framework (ICF).
- Customizing the reconciliation with: plug-ins
- event handlers
- scheduled tasks
- Identity Management concepts
- Java programming
- Web Services