JavaServer™ Faces technology, the server-side component framework designed to simplify the development of user interfaces for Java EE applications, has been simplified and improved - especially in the area of page authoring. Explore Facelets, a powerful but lightweight page declaration language, to design JavaServer Faces views using HTML style templates and build component trees.
- Develop JSF pages, page templates, custom and composite components using Facelets.
- Develop CDI named beans.
- Process data conversion and validation.
- Handle events in JSF web applications.
- Design JavaServer Faces (JSF) web applications.
- Use AJAX and create custom components and composite components.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will teach you how to simplify web application development. Facelets will enable you to reuse code through templates. You will also significantly reduce the time needed to develop and deploy user interfaces. Included in Java EE 6, the JSF 2.0 standard further simplifies web application development. Facelets also enable code reuse through templating and reduce the time to develop and deploy user interfaces.
Students Who Can Benefits from this Course
- Java developers responsible for developing and deploying JavaServer Faces (JSF) based web applications
- Java developers pursuing the Oracle Certified Professional, Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 JavaServer Faces Developer examination
- Configure JSF within the Web Container
- Design views using JSF and EL
- Design custom components using Facelets
- Implement templates
- Design and develop the model using beans or Pojos
- Integrate external resources such as JPA within Web Application
- Design web applications using standard architectures
- technologies and components
- Integrate navigation flow/ redirection
- Integrate models and views using events
- Validate application data
- Use application data conversion
- Apply AJAX in a JSF page
- Use HTML5 in JSF applications
- Configure and secure JSF applications
- Use third party libraries
Who Can Benefit