- Create applications with HTML5 forms to send data to services.
- Debug and inspect web applications and styles using browser's tools.
- Add interactivity in HTML5 forms using events and DOM modification.
- Store user data in web applications using HTML5 Local Storage
- Create jQuery code to animate elements, handle DOM, events, or AJAX responses.
Benefits to You
- Create and run an HTML5 applications in NetBeans
- functions and arrays
- Create HTML5 forms to request information and process it
- Manipulate HTML5 elements through DOM
- Store objects by using the JSON API
- and Local Storage
- Style HTML documents with CSS3
- Use Media Queries and media data to adapt the web page to different screen sizes
- Create closures
- Create a Canvas
- Drag and Drop interactions
- and implement mouse gestures in HTML5
- Basic experience in any programming language
- Basic knowledge of web concepts