In this course, participants learn how to design and build a variety of standard and custom Web and paper reports using Oracle Reports Developer (22.214.171.124.1). Working in the declarative environment of Reports Builder, participants learn how to retrieve, display, and format data from any data source in numerous reporting styles and publish the output to any destination.
Participants learn how to add dynamic content to a static Web page and publish reports to the Web. In addition, participants learn how to customize more complex reports, embed graphical charts, and use OracleAS Reports Services to deploy the reports.
- Use report parameters and customize a runtime parameter form
- Enhance reports using graphs and PL/SQL trigger code
- Maximize report performance using OracleAS Reports Services and tune reports
- Publish a report on the Web and build reports to run in various languages
- Manage report templates
- create mailing labels and letters
- Identify the main components in a report document and how they are related
- Identify the differences between Web and paper reports
- Identify standard report design styles and run existing reports to various output destinations
- Create and modify basic tabular reports and high quality Web reports
- Create other report styles such as break reports and matrix reports
- Create reports by accessing data from various data sources
- Add dynamic data to an existing HTML page
- XML: Introduction or equivalent familiarity with basic XML