This Oracle AIA Foundation Pack 11g: Developing Applications will teach you how to quickly develop applications using AIA that run on Oracle Fusion Middleware. You'll learn how to accelerate your SOA application development by using AIA.
- Design and create Application Business Connector Services to integrate applications into AIA.
- Create Enterprise Business Services to perform specific business activities.
- Configure Guaranteed Message Delivery to ensure no loss of messages.
- Extend Enterprise Business Objects and Application Business Connector Services to meet Corporate requirements.
Benefits to You
You learn about the AIA development lifecycle, Enterprise Business Objects (EBOs), Enterprise Business Services (EBSs), functional decomposition and integration patterns. You'll develop the skills to create an Application Business Connector Service (ABCS), an EBS deploy and harvest services and extend EBOs and ABCS. You'll also learn how to develop robust error management with AIA.
Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g
Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g is the number one application infrastructure foundation. It enables enterprises to create and run agile and intelligent business applications and maximize IT efficiency by exploiting modern hardware and software architectures.
This course focuses on both the AIA architecture and building AIA artifacts.
- Understand AIA architecture
- key components and terminology
- List the steps in the AIA Development Lifecycle
- Describe the purpose and characteristics of EBOs
- and EBSs
- Access schema contents in the Foundation Objects and Services Library
- Perform functional decomposition of a business task
- Describe the key design aspects involved in ABCS development
- Create an Application Business Connector Service (ABCS)
- Transform Enterprise Business Messages (EBMs)
- Create an Enterprise Business Service (EBS)
- Deploy and harvest services
- Extend a Composite Business Process
- Extend an Enterprise Business Object (EBO)
- Configure WebLogic JMS to support guaranteed message delivery
- Configure error handling routing
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Strong hands-on knowledge of XML, XML schema, Java and Web Services
- Experience with Oracle JDeveloper