This JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Common Foundation Rel 9.2 training describes the EnterpriseOne software structure and how to use menus, tasks,and forms. You'll learn how to efficiently navigate and use the web client; you'll also explore the fundamentals of the EnterpriseOne task structure, navigation, form basics, interactive and batch versions, creating and publishishing User Defined Objects, and software support options.
- Navigate the EnterpriseOne web client.
- Define and manage application versions.
- Use the Employee Work Center.
- Access online help and error messages.
Benefits to You
After completing this course, you will be able to navigate through the EnterpriseOne software efficiently. Various activities listed in the course help you practice different processes of the EnterpriseOne software. Invest in developing the foundational knowledge to operate the EnterpriseOne web client efficiently.
- Describe processing options
- Work with User Defined Objects
- Use the Collaborate Feature
- Describe program versions
- Describe basic skills and navigation
- Use online help and error messages
- Work with grids
- Work with records
- Work with media objects
- Work with reports
- Work with messages and queues
Who Can Benefit
- Application Developers
- End Users
- Reports Developer
- Security Administrators
- Technical Administrator
- Technical Consultant