In this JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management Rel 9.2 course you will learn how to:
- Use work order mass update for equipment work orders.
- Use equipment cost analysis to analyze and review equipment cost.
- Enter failure analysis information for work orders.
- Assign resources to work orders.
- Track maintenance costs.
- Track costs against work orders.
- Use workflow alerts to plan and resolve issues before they become emergencies.
After completing this five day course, you will have developed the skills to efficiently plan the management of your equipment using the JD Edwards Capital Asset Management system. Through participating in numerous hands-on activities, you'll be guided step-by-step through the system setup process.
- Set up the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne system for capital asset management
- Create equipment master records
- Use equipment master records to track and locate equipments
- Enter corrective work orders
- Add parts list and labor details to work orders