This JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools Part 3 training will teach you how to use PowerForms, subforms, wizard forms and parent child forms. You will also learn how to use power form system functions and event rules.
- Use subforms.
- Apply system functions and event rules.
- Describe power forms.
- Create wizard and power browse forms.
- Create parent child forms.
- Use power edit forms.
- Create a standard subform.
- Create a mapping link.
- Create a reusable subform.
- Use automatic features of FDA.
- Use the saved query control.
- Create grid icons.
- Enable EnterpriseOne Pages.
- Create and enable Auto Suggest.
- Set up hover forms.
Benefits to You
By investing in this course, you'll walk away with a deeper understanding of saved query controls and grid icons. Through interacting with expert Oracle University instructors and applying new knowledge through hands-on exercises, you'll develop new skills that will help you leverage this solution's capabilities in your daily job.
- Using System Functions and Event Rules
- Describing Data and Logic Flow
- Using Power Form System Functions and Event Rules
- Creating a Parent/Child Form
- Describing Wizard Forms and Wizard Controls
- Using Automatic Features of FDA
- Describing Power Forms and Power Forms Concepts
- Describing Pre-development Considerations
- Describing Power Form Types
- Describing Power Form Hierarchical Structure
- Creating the Power Browse Form
- Creating the Power Edit Form
- Creating and Reusing Subforms
- Creating a Mapping Link
- Describing Saved Query Controls
- Describing System Functions
Who Can Benefit