In this JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools I/II Accelerated course, you'll acquire the skills to execute the critical components for designing forms and interactive applications. Learn to successfully build and run a simple application using event rules and processing options.
- Describe JD Edwards EnterpriseOne application design and technology.
- Use advanced tools functionality in application development.
- Design event rules and reports for referential integrity.
- Analyze and integrate software modifications.
- Use techniques to ensure data integrity, including methods for implementing transaction processing.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot and correct interactive application problems.
- Use the FDA Compare tool to compare one version of an application to another and merge changes.
Enhance EnterpriseOne Applications
Investing in this course will give you hands-on experience enhancing EnterpriseOne applications with advanced features from the development tools. These features include system functions, simple error messages, business functions, table event rules, table I/O and advanced event rule logic.
Explore Performance Engineering
Expert Oracle instructors will also teach you about performance engineering. Explore techniques and tools used to evaluate and improve the performance of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications.
- Developing JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications
- Identifying the application development foundation
- Using the application development tools
- Debugging applications
- Designing event rules
- Designing processing options
- Designing error messages
- Designing application-defined hot keys
- Modifying form data structures
- Using system functions to enhance applications
- Designing combo box controls
- Implementing table I/O
- Describing transaction processing
- Designing named event rules for referential integrity
- Using ER Compare to compare event rules
- Describing the development tools
Who Can Benefit