This JD Edwards Sales Order Management course explores how to perform common tasks related to the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management system. Get hands-on training from expert Oracle instructors.
- Describe the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management business process.
- Set up the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management system foundation.
- Define customer information for sales.
- Process basic sales orders.
- Demonstrate efficiency processing for sales orders.
- Review sales order information.
Benefits to You
Upon completion of this course, you'll be able to complete the following tasks: set up the sales order management system foundation, define customer information for sales, process basic sales orders, update sales and accounts receivable (AR) information and review sales order information.
- Describing reposting and purging sales order information
- Defining customer master information
- Entering and managing sales orders
- Printing picking documents
- Performing the end-of-day sales update process
- Processing direct ship orders
- Processing blanket orders
- Processing credit orders
- Processing backorders
- Defining item cross references
- Setting up the sales price based-on date preference
- Approving and logging sales orders
- Reviewing sales order reports and inquiries
- Setting up fundamental components for sales order management
- Describing item master and item branch/plant information
- Determining commitment and availability
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management Rel 9.x