This JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Fundamentals Rel 9.2 course gives you an overview of the fundamentals of shop floor execution. Learn new skills from a discrete manufacturing perspective, while discussing prerequisite setup for shop floor processes.
- Create work orders.
- Record hours and quantities against work orders.
- Create and attach parts lists and routings.
- Issue material to work orders.
- Report against work orders using Backflush and Backflush at Paypointe.
- Use automated shop floor processes.
Manual Order Management Scenarios
This course discusses manual order management scenarios, as well as automated, system-driven scenarios. Led by top Oracle University instructors, you'll experience hands on learning, with plenty of time for questions and answer sessions.
- Describe the required setup for the Shop Floor Management system
- Create and process manufacturing work orders manually
- Use automated shop floor processes
- Describe additional shop floor management features and processes
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Navigate the application user interface
- Set up user-defined codes
- Set up manufacturing constants
- Define bill of material
- Set up work center and routing