One year of access: This learning subscription is a digital solution for anyone on your team seeking training on Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud. Get 24/7 access to a comprehensive set of high definition training videos delivered by Oracle experts throughout the subscription period.
The training in this learning subscription is skills-based and aligned with technical and functional job roles, so you can acquire the necessary skills to successfully execute your specific responsibilities using Oracle EPM. Step-by-step demonstrations illustrate how to implement, administer and use the applications from your specific job role perspective. Hands-on labs enable you to practice as you learn.
Furthermore, this learning subscription provides a continuous learning experience. As your EPM applications are enhanced with each new product release, training in this learning subscription is updated along the way to help you keep pace with the changes.
This learning subscription covers the following EPM applications:
- Enterprise Planning
- Enterprise Performance Reporting
- Planning and Budgeting
- Profitability and Cost Management
- Account Reconciliation (Coming Soon)
- Financial Consolidation and Close
- Finally, this learning subscription ensures you get access to Oracle Cloud Customer Connect, where you can leverage community knowledge and events.
Who Can Benefit
- Cloud Functional: responsible for product-specific configuration, administration, and setup of end-user tasks.
- Cloud Technical: responsible for tasks related to data import, data export, analytics, customizations, and extensions.
- Cloud System Administrator: responsible for scheduling and troubleshooting standard and audit reports, performing data and role security administration, scheduling and maintaining approval framework rules and Business Process Management tasks.
- Cloud Service Administrator: responsible for monitoring and responding to all Oracle Cloud service notifications, liaising between Oracle Cloud services and internal customers/users, managing and maintaining all tasks around patching, regression testing, and version upgrades