This learning subscription is an all digital learning solution for anyone on your team seeking training on Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking – Treasury and Capital Markets. You get 24/7 access to a comprehensive set of high definition training videos delivered by Oracle experts throughout the subscription period. The training in this learning subscription is updated for new features and product enhancements. Hands-on labs are included so you can practice what you learn. With this learning subscription, develop a solid foundation about Treasury (Foreign Exchange and Money Market) and Capital Market (Securities and Derivatives) solutions, including an in-depth look at the functional architecture, key modules, the relationship between those modules, features, functionality, and business process capabilities. Understand the purpose and implication of module-specific maintenances in day-to-day transaction processing to help make daily bank operations run smoother and quicker. Learn how to set-up and use Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking- Treasury and Capital Markets applications.
- Get started with Oracle FLEXCUBE Banking Treasury and Capital Markets and understand the capabilities of each of the modules
- Create Placement and Borrowing Money Market products based on different bank offerings
- Reconcile Nostro transactions
- Create Spot, Forward, Swap and NDF type of Foreign exchange products based on different bank offerings
- Create Instrument, Portfolio and Deal products based on different bank offerings
- Create FRA, IRS and CCS products based on different bank offerings
- Create Currency and Interest Rate option products based on different bank offerings
- Create Option and Future type ETD products based on different bank offerings
- Create Contracts for various type of transactions, including: Borrowing / Placement Money Market Contracts, Spot, Forward, Swap, NDF Foreign Exchange Contracts, various types of Securities Deals, FRA, IRS, CCS type of Derivative Contracts, Currency and Interest Rate Option Contracts, Option, as well as future exchange traded contracts.
- Set up module specific maintenances and products in the Money Market, Foreign Exchange, Securities, OTC Derivatives, OTC Options, and Exchange Trade Derivatives
Who Can Benefit
- Super Users
- Business Analysts