This learning subscription is an all digital learning solution for anyone on your team seeking training on Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking – Lending and Deposits. The subscription is updated for new features and product enhancements. Hands-on labs are included so you can practice what you learn. Develop a solid foundation about your lending and deposits solutions, including an in-depth look at the functional architecture, key modules, the relationship between those modules, features, functionality, and business process capabilities. Understand the purpose and implication of module-specific maintenances in day-to-day transaction processing to help make your daily bank operations run smoother and quicker. Learn how to set-up and use your Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking lending and deposits applications.
- Get started using your Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking solution
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the core modules in Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking with a focus on lending and deposits.
- Perform the essential step-by-step set-up required to deploy the banks lending and deposits offerings in Oracle FLEXCUBE.
- Create diverse types of loan products used by banks across the globe
- Gain insight into the business domain with respect to the processing of lending and related transactions.
- Gain an understanding of consumer lending, loan collections, loan securitization and intermediaries modules plus learn how to set up Commitments
- Successfully create an account class and service offerings in various CASA related deposit business operations of Oracle FLEXCUBE.
- Successfully create Term Deposit accounts, Structured Deposit accounts and related operations within Oracle FLEXCUBE.
- Perform daily bank transactions and process operations using Oracle FLEXCUBE.
- Define, maintain and transact in corporate deposit products.
- Perform leasing and mortgage transactions.
- Carry out loan syndication transactions involving multiple banks.
- Maintain a bank’s fixed assets and calculate depreciation.
- Execute corporate actions for funds floated by a bank.
Who Can Benefit
- Super Users
- Sales and Technical Consultants