This learning subscription is an all digital learning solution for team members seeking functional and technical training on Oracle Revenue Management and Billing (ORMB). The subscription will be updated for new features and product enhancements. Hands-on labs are included so you can practice what you learn.
Get a strong functional foundation on ORMB, so that you can serve the needs of a wide variety of banking and financial services companies. This includes understanding the User Interface and customer and product maintenances. Learn about the rates engine and pricing, while also gaining insight into payments, financial transactions, process overdues, refunds and write offs.
Also, develop a solid technical foundation of ORMB and the tools used to configure and extend it. This includes developing a solid understanding of the Oracle Utilities Application Framework (OUAF) Software Development Kit to extend the product by populating metadata, rather than by programming. Learn how to change and maintain the front-end and back-end configuration of your ORMB product.
Learn how to:
- Get started using your Oracle Revenue Management and Billing (ORMB) application
- Get an overview of ORMB
- Understand the User Interface
- Understand the Customer and Product Maintenances
- Understand Rates Engine, Pricing, Adjustments, and Billing
- Gain insight into Transaction Feed Management, Payments, and Financial Transactions
- Process Overdues, Refunds and Write offs
- Gain an understanding of the ORMB technical architecture, including Web Application Server, Business Application Server, and Database Server
- Understand the structure and functionality of the Oracle Utilities Application Framework
- Use the Oracle Utilities Application Framework Software Development Kit (OUAF SDK) to build and maintain ORMB applications
- Learn how to use the OUAF SDK to extend the ORMB product
- Change and maintain the back-end configuration of ORMB
- Change and maintain the user interface of ORMB
- Expand the usability of ORMB by developing upgradeable and extendable solutions for the front and back-ends using the V2 toolset
- Coming Soon - Navigate and use ORMB to meet the needs of a wide variety of banking and financial services companies
Who Can Benefit
This subscription is designed for:
- Technical Consultants