One year of access: This is an all digital solution for anyone on your team seeking training on Oracle Supply Chain Management (SCM) Cloud. With this learning subscription, you get 24/7 access for the duration of your subscription to a comprehensive set of training videos delivered by Oracle experts. Hands-on labs are included so you can practice what you learn. This training will help you understand the scope and flexibility of the features and capabilities found within the SCM Cloud suite of products, including: Innovation Management, Inventory Management, Manufacturing, Order Management, Product Development, Configurator Cloud, Configurator Modeling, Cost Management, Planning Central, and Product Hub. The implementation lessons within the subscription guide you through the process of configuring your SCM Cloud applications, augmented with proven 'best practices' and critical considerations during set-up. The administrator lessons show you how to perform administrative functions, manage cloud security, and perform ongoing maintenance. This learning subscription is periodically updated with new content and information, including features and product enhancements for new releases.
- Access high definition training videos delivered by Oracle experts for 12 months
- Learn by job role
- Assess your knowledge through skills checks
- Practice with hands on labs
- Connect with Oracle through live training events from within your learning subscription
- Get answers to your questions from Oracle instructors
- Stay up-to-date on the new features with each product release
- Track your learning progress through dashboards
Who Can Benefit
- Cloud Functional team members, who perform product specific configuration
- Cloud Technical team members, who import and export data, perform analytics, create customizations and develop xtensions
- Cloud System Administrators
- Cloud Service Administrators
Oracle SCM Cloud Administration
- Work with Oracle SCM Cloud services as an administrator including User, Service and Support basics.
- Describe and execute the setup and implementation steps for the SCM applications.
- Work with components of Innovation Management - Ideas, Proposals, Requirements, Portfolios, and Concepts.
- Implement Innovation Management.
- Work with User Accounts and Custom Fields.
- Describe the use and setup of Inventory Organizations, Units of Measure, Calendars, Flexfields, Item creation, catalog creation, and structure creation.
- Describe inventory functionality and use.
- Identify and perform the functional setups required to use Oracle Manufacturing Cloud.
- Create Work Definitions.
- Execute Production.
- Generate reports
- Explain how OTBI fits in to overall supply change business flows
- Implement Order-to-Cash Flow.
- Configure and process Order-to-Cash.
- Describe the Orchestration process.
- Setup Shipping process flow.
- Describe the features and functions of Product Development.
- Work with Items - Manufacturer Parts, Items, Item Structures, and Changing Orders.
- Perform administrative functions - users, pages, and integration.
- Describe Configured Item Creation and Order Fulfillment.
- Explain Configurator Modeling and associated components.
- Edit a model in the workspace, create rules for a model, create and customize a user interface for a model.
- Implement and utilize receipt accounting and cost accounting.
- Describe key components of Manufacturing Costing and its relationship with Fulfillment business Flows.
- Describe key components of Landed Cost Management and its relationship with Fulfillment business Flows.
- Describe key components of Costing and its relationship with Advanced Fulfillment Business Flows.
- Set up and apply Supply Chain Financial Orchestration.
- Identify key functionality in Planning Central.
- Define and run Collections.
- Define and run plans and view output.
- Configure Planning Data Security.
- Model the Supply Chain.
- Define,analyze and work with Demand Plan.
- Define,analyze and work with Supply Plan.
- Implement Planning Central.
- Troubleshoot Planning.
Product Hub Implementation
- Demonstrate how to implement Product Hub using Functional Setup Manager.
- Create and manage Initial Setup for Creating Items.
- Creating Items.
- Create Structures and Packs.
- Create and manage change orders and new item requests.
- Define Item Rules.
- Set up and manage audit policy.
- Use functional setup manager for enabling data quality in product hub.
- Explain a publication process for items, item classes and catalogs.
Advanced Supply Chain and Fulfillment Techniques
- Identify Advanced Supply Chain and Fulfillment techniques.
- Describe and utilize Supply Chain Orchestration.
- Recognize and leverage the key Back-to-Back Supply Creation and Fulfillment elements
CERTIFICATION EXAMS INCLUDED WITH THIS SUBSCRIPTION:
Gain professional recognition for your expertise with an Oracle Certification. This learning subscription provides you with one attempt to take each of the following Oracle Certification exams, at no additional charge, during the subscription period. Pass the exam and earn your Oracle Certification.
- Oracle Order Management Cloud 2017 Implementation Essentials (exam #1Z0-347)
- Oracle Product Hub Cloud 2016 Implementation Essentials (exam #1Z0-634)