The "Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.3 Advanced Administration" training is ideal for system administrators, database administrators and support personnel who already have experience installing and configuring basic applications for Oracle Solaris Cluster. Develop advanced configuration, and maintenance skills and procedures for Oracle Solaris Cluster.
- Upgrade the Oracle Solaris Cluster software.
- Make custom applications highly available.
- Perform recovery and maintenance procedures.
- Explore Oracle Solaris Cluster use cases.
- Implement disaster recovery using Oracle Solaris Cluster Geographic Edition.
Benefits To You
As a system administrator, you'll be exposed to new technology, which includes managing multiple protection groups by implementing the concepts of site and multiple groups using the Geographic Edition software in a disaster recovery scenario. In addition, you'll develop the skills to use Oracle Solaris Cluster in Oracle SuperCluster engineered system to provide high-availability solution for various optimized solutions.
The course begins with upgrade procedures, followed by custom data service configurations. This includes recovery and maintenance tasks, such as adding and deleting nodes. In addition, you'll explore the role of Geographic Edition for disaster recovery through studying several use cases.
Participate in Hands-On Exercises
You will also engage in hands-on lab exercises to reinforce your learning. These exercises will walk you through critical tasks associated with performing Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.x advanced administration.
- Upgrade the Oracle Solaris Cluster software
- Make custom applications highly available
- Perform recovery and maintenance procedures
- Explore Oracle Solaris Cluster use cases
- Implement disaster recovery using Oracle Solaris Cluster Geographic Edition
Who Can Benefit
- Database Administrators
- Support Engineer
- System Administrator
- Experience Installing/upgrading and configuring Oracle Solaris Cluster software
- Experience Demonstrating knowledge and experience in Oracle Solaris 11 operating system administration and maintenance
- Experience configuring supported failover and scalable applications in the Oracle Solaris Cluster
- Experience performing basic network administration