The Agile 9.3.x Product Collaboration (PC) training is designed to teach the functions of Agile Product Collaboration. Through interactive instructor demonstrations and hands-on labs, you will learn how to create Items, create variant BOM models and use the Approved Manufacturer List (AML).
- Understand the change control process.
- Redline Bills of Material (BOMs).
- Manage attached files.
- Understand Object Relationships and items.
- Use Reports and create new report layouts.
- Use the Bulk Change Feature.
- Add Affected Items to and ECO.
- Create an Engineering Change Order (ECO).
- Understand the Change Process in Agile.
- Create a Variable Option BOM.
Benefits to You
By investing in this course, you'll develop a deeper understanding of the way this Agile solution works.
- Understand Item Lifecycle Phases
- Create and modify Items
- Use the Agile AML
- Understand Documents and Attachments
- Create a Bill of Materials (BOM)