Oracle CPQ Cloud Advanced Administration is a bundle course consisting of four individual CPQ Cloud courses, Oracle CPQ Cloud BML Scripting, Oracle CPQ Cloud Advanced Configuration, Oracle CPQ Cloud Advanced Commerce, and Oracle CPQ Cloud Integration Techniques.
This course shows learners how to use the BigMachines Markup Language (BML), HTML, CSS, XSL, advanced formulas, and other advanced modification techniques in Oracle CPQ Cloud to solve advanced use cases relating to Configuration, Commerce, and integration. This course extends students’ level of functional administration by building on the foundation established in Oracle CPQ Cloud Administration course. Practices and demos throughout the course give learners hands-on experience in implementing solutions to complex business requirements.
Attendees will learn how to use the BigMachines Markup Language (BML) to define advanced functions throughout the site, extending the functionality of the point-and-click interface. In addition to covering how to use BML in conjunction with Configuration and Commerce, the course covers additional complex functionality within Configuration, Commerce, and relating to integration. Oracle CPQ Cloud Advanced Administration also includes basic training in CSS, XML, XSL and how administrators can use these languages to their advantage within the system.
Benefits to You
Learn how to perform advanced administration tasks on the CPQ Cloud site.
- Create HTML attributes, CSS stylesheets, and mobile layouts to improve the Configuration user interface
- Modify attribute values within Commerce using complex formulas and advanced modify functions
- Implement general integration techniques to help Oracle CPQ Cloud integrate with other applications
- Extend the functionality of the point-and-click interface using advanced BML functions
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- Configuration Consultant
- Configuration Implementer
- Implementation Consultant
- System Administrator
- System Integrator
- Systems Architects
- Technical Consultant
- Basic Coding Experience
- Knowledge of CSS, XML, and XSL
- Familiarity with Firebug