This Oracle Knowledge Analytics training will guide you through KPI analyses and teach you how to close gaps using reports and tools provided in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition. You'll receive a sandbox environment to explore and conduct labs.
- Identify key performance indicators of Oracle Knowledge.
- Align reports with the associated roles and responsibilities that review them.
- Use Content Analysis reports to determine content health.
- Use Search Analysis reports to spot trends in system usage.
- Create a custom analysis.
Benefits to You
Enable yourself to quickly spot trends in content processing and system usage with Oracle Knowledge Analytics Dashboards. Get hands on experience drilling into content, search and custom analysis reports to uncover gaps and learn types of actions that could be taken to address discoveries.
After a brief review of the Oracle Knowledge application functions you will learn the methodology for applying analytics to identify areas of potential system improvement. Gain an understanding of how the roles of your organization will need to interact with reports to address key performance indicators. You will then explore various actions that could be taken in the Oracle Knowledge tools to address concerns identified through reports.
Oracle Knowledge Dashboards
Maximize the value of your Content Analysis, Search Analysis and Knowledge Analysis dashboards by gaining a deeper understanding of the data exposed in reports and the tools available for conducting dynamic analyses.
- Identify common key performance indicators
- Describe Oracle Knowledge functions at a high level
- Interpret Oracle Knowledge content reports
- Interpret Oracle Knowledge search reports
- Create a custom analysis
- Explore the Oracle Knowledge reporting features
- Learn potential corrective actions to take when gaps are discovered