This course was formally known as Knowledge Technical Architecture and configuration.
This Oracle Knowledge Technical Architecture & Configuration training teaches you how to implement and maintain Oracle Knowledge’s core technologies through hands-on exercises. These technologies include Intelligent Search, Information Manager, iConnect, AnswerFlow and Analytics.
- Become familiar with Oracle Knowledge benefits and features.
- Install and configure Oracle Knowledge.
- Perform hands-on, functional activities.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will allow you to explore the technical architecture behind the Oracle Knowledge Solution by installing and configuring Oracle Knowledge Search, Information Manager, AnswerFlow, iConnect, InfoCenter and Analytics. You will learn how to create functional implementations and perform activities to gain enough familiarity with the system to enable basic troubleshooting and maintenance.
Create Fully Functional Implementations
Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to install both Oracle Knowledge Search and Oracle Knowledge Information Manager. For both applications, you'll complete all the necessary activities to create fully functional implementations.
Perform Maintenance & Troubleshooting
Once the implementations are complete, you'll perform the basic maintenance and explore troubleshooting techniques for both applications. Finally, you'll work with Analytics and log files, customize reports and perform basic maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Install Oracle Knowledge Analytics
- Describe the Oracle Knowledge Solution architecture
- Install Oracle Knowledge Intelligent Search
- Configure Oracle Knowledge Intelligent Search
- Install Oracle Knowledge Informatiion Manager
- Configure Oracle Knowledge Information Manager
- Configure Oracle Knowledge Analytics
- Perform basic modifications and deploy the Oracle Knowledge Default and InfoCenter User Interfaces
- Perform basic maintenance and troubleshooting of the Oracle Knowledge Solution
- Enable enhanced understanding of available technical documentation
- Effectively partner with Services during implementation
- MS Windows Server system administration