This Primavera P6 Advanced training gives you hands-on experience with advanced resource management and project management in P6, Primavera's Web-based project management application. Topics include: creating resource teams and role teams, high-level resource planning, resource leveling, viewing and analyzing portfolio performance, assessing return on investment, capacity planning and waterline analysis, and earned value analysis.
- Use high-level resource planning.
- Use resource leveling.
- Staff resource requests.
- Create resource teams and role teams.
- Assess portfolio performance.
- View return on investment data.
- Conduct waterline analysis.
- Use advanced scheduling techniques.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will help you understand P6’s resource and portfolio functionality so you can make improved project management decisions. You'll learn how to manage resources effectively to maximize investment; you'll also develop the skills to select and prioritize projects to align strategy, execution and results.
Explore the P6 Web Interface
Please note that this course uses the P6 Web interface. Case studies reinforce new skills and functionality.
- Use advanced scheduling techniques
- Analyze portfolio performance
- Manage multiple projects
- Create resource teams
- Use high-level resource planning
- View portfolio performance
- Staff resource requests
- Create a portfolio
- Use resource leveling
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
- Knowledge of project management principles