This Primavera P6 Fundamentals training teaches you how to create a project, add activities and relationships, assign resources, adjust the project plan to account for schedule delays and overallocated resources and analyze portfolios. You'll also learn how to customize the Personal Workspace and the Project Workspace to monitor project progress and communicate with team members.
- Create a project.
- Add activities.
- Create relationships.
- Assign and analyze resources.
- Analyze project performance.
- Execute and control the project.
- Customize dashboards and the Project Workspace.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will help you understand P6’s basic features and functionality so you can apply them to your organization’s project management processes. You'll develop the skills to manage projects on time and within budget to ensure optimal outcomes from capital and resource investments.
This course uses P6, Primavera Web-based project management tool. Oracle BI and BPM are not covered in this course.
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Add activities
- Customize activity views
- Create relationships
- Schedule the project
- Assign constraints
- View the Enterprise Project Structure
- Optimize the project schedule
- Create a project
- Assign roles and resources
- Analyze resources and costs
- Baseline the project plan
- Execute the project
- Customize dashboards
- Knowledge of project management principles