This Siebel 8.0 Customer Order Management training walks you through a comprehensive suite of multichannel applications that enables companies to manage products, pricing, contracts, quotes, and orders. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you about product administration features and functions of Siebel COM that can be implemented as-delivered and administered through the client.
- Create and administer simple products.
- Create component-based and attribute-based customizable products.
- Manage product promotions.
- Administer basic pricing policies.
- Configure pricing procedures.
- Implement attribute adjustments.
Benefits to You
You'll walk away from this course with a deeper understanding of pricing fundamentals, including price lists and volume discounts. You'll develop the knowledge and skills to customize the underlying pricing procedures to implement advanced pricing policies, including attribute adjustments and discount matrices.
- Add products to price lists and administer prices
- Administer aggregate discounts
- Administer price lists for simple and configurable products
- Configure price waterfall messages and displays
- Configure signals and variable maps
- Create a component-type customizable product by defining relationships
- Create a product catalog
- Create and administer promotions
- Create attributes and domains, and assign them to a hierarchy
- Create constraints for customizable products
- Create multiple product user interfaces
- Create, version, and release a product record and its details
- Describe Eligibility and Compatibility (E C) examples and usage scenarios
- Implement pricing policies based on attribute adjustments
- Implement pricing policies based on discount matrices
- Use Siebel Tools to modify pricing procedure workflow processes
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Sales Consultants
- System Analysts
- Familiarity with Siebel Tools and configuration
- Familiarity with Siebel Workflow