This Siebel Integration training teaches you how to integrate Siebel applications using a variety of integration strategies. Expert Oracle University instructors will show you how to integrate applications using both direct EAI implementation technologies and several service-oriented technologies, including web services. It is appropriate for Siebel 15.x and 8.x customers.
- Expose Siebel functionality and data as web services.
- Access external functionality deployed as web services.
- Configure a Siebel application for a point-to-point integration solution based on integration workflows.
- Configure an integration solution based on data sharing using external business components and virtual business components.
- Embed web pages from an external source in a Siebel view.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll learn how to implement point-to-point integrations using these strategies using Open UI. You'll learn various Siebel EAI technologies to integrate Siebel application, which allows you to select and implement an appropriate integration strategy to meet your business requirements. Explore how various Siebel EAI technologies integrate Siebel application, thus enabling them to select and implement an appropriate integration strategy to meet their business requirements.
Ideal for Siebel Implementation Teams
This course is intended for members of Siebel implementation teams (customer, partner, and system integrator) responsible for integrating Siebel applications with other applications in your systems. The course focuses primarily on Siebel technology and concepts.
Who Can Benefit
- Application Developers
- Portal Developer
- SOA Architect
- System Integrator
- Technical Consultant
- Web services