This Taleo (TEE): Advanced Recruiting Configuration training teaches you how to configure simple and detailed skills assessments and more. Engage in practical hands-on exercises that apply your knowledge and reinforce learning so you can get the most benefit out of this recruiting solution.
This course is appropriate for Oracle Cloud deployments.
- Configure the Requisition Wizard used to create new postings.
- Modify skills administration settings.
- Configure the advanced search default form.
- Create and upload PDF merge forms.
- Create automated tasks.
- Manage the offer process for your organization.
- Describe merge candidate functions.
- Configure matching criteria contexts.
- Create new offer fields.
- Verify and modify offer module settings.
Benefits to You
Whether you enroll in Classroom Training or choose to take a Live Virtual Class, you'll interact with expert Oracle University instructors. They'll teach you the ins and outs of Taleo (TEE) Advanced Recruiting Configuration, solidify your learning through participating in hands-on exercises.
- Configure Matching Criteria for Different Contexts
- Identify Types of Skills Assessments
- Configure Simple and Detailed Skills Assessments
- Create New Automated Task
- Modify Advanced Search Form
- Archive Search Results
- Set User Type Permissions
- Access Existing Automated Tasks
- Describe the Merge Process
- Identify Merge Permissions
- Create and Upload PDF Form
- Configure Requisition Wizard
- Create New Offer Fields
- Review Offer Settings
Who Can Benefit
- System Administrator