This Oracle HCM Cloud: Foundations of Oracle Business Intelligence for Talent Acquisition training points you and your team in the right direction using this solution. Beginning analysis authors will learn how to create, modify and share analyses, graphs and dashboards.
- Understand the layout of the Oracle Business Intelligence solution.
- Use its key functionalities and principal tools.
- Access and navigate within the application.
- Scope, create, modify and save analyses.
- Introduce analyses with conditions.
- Enhance analysis data.
- Create, modify and save graphs.
- Print and export analyses.
- Schedule agents and scope, create, modify and save dashboards.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll learn how to connect to the potential of Oracle Business Intelligence for Taleo to benefits your business.
This course is appropriate for Oracle Cloud deployments and covers release 11.1.11.
Live Virtual Class Format
A Live Virtual Class (LVC) is exclusively for registered students, unregistered individuals may not view an LVC at any time. Registered students must view the class from the country listed in the registration form. Unauthorized recording, copying, or transmission of LVC content may not be made.
- Examining Navigating Oracle Business Intelligence
- Creating Saving Analyses
- Incorporating Conditions into Analyses
- Enhancing Analysis Data
- Applying Modifying Analysis Views
- Managing Folders Creating Scheduling Agents
- Scoping Dashboards
- Scoping Analyses
- Building Dashboards
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- Reports Developer
- System Analysts