This Oracle HCM Cloud: Onboarding (Transitions) Administration for Talent Acquisition training is specifically designed for new administrators of the Taleo Onboarding (Transitions) module. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you understand the basic concepts and functional steps to develop a new hire process (onboarding) with exposure to other transition-type processes (most of the material can be applied to other process types: Pre-Hire, E-Offer and Offboarding).
- Build an end-to-end New Hire (onboarding) process.
- Understand key interfaces and stakeholders.
- Design and configure forms, message templates and content pages used in the process.
- Experience the process from the end-user's perspective.
- Perform standard administrative functions within the system.
- Assign tasks to different stakeholders in a process.
Benefits to You
After completing this course, you will have developed a thorough understanding of the Onboarding (Transitions) interfaces. You will have developed the skills to create materials to be used so you can build a workable New Hire (onboarding) process. Furthermore, you can test your knowledge at the end of the course by completing one of several practice projects.
This course is appropriate for Oracle Cloud deployments.
- Review the Interface for candidates and employees
- Complete other administrative tasks
- Target different groups using conditional steps and filters
- Examine the use of fields
- Describe the components of an Onboarding (Transitions) Process
- Analyze and Design a Process Flow
- Build an end-to-end Process
- Build content tasks for a process including forms
- content pages and message templates