This Taleo (TEE): Onboarding (Transitions) Administration (TR-SA101) training is specifically designed for new administrators of the Taleo Onboarding (Transitions) module. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you understand the basic concepts and functional steps to develop a New Hire (onboarding) process with exposure to other transition-type processes; (most of the material can be applied to other process types (Pre-Hire, E-Offer and Offboarding).
This course is appropriate for Oracle Cloud deployments.
- Build an end-to-end New Hire (onboarding) process.
- Understand key interfaces and stakeholders.
- Design and configure forms, message templates and content pages used in the process.
- Experience the process from the end-user's perspective.
- Perform standard administrative functions within the system.
- Assign tasks to different stakeholders in a process.
Benefits to You
After completing this course, you will have developed a thorough understanding of the Onboarding (Transitions) interfaces. You will have developed the skills to create materials to be used so you can build a workable New Hire (onboarding) process. Furthermore, you can test your knowledge at the end of the course by completing one of several practice projects.
- Examine the use of fields
- Describe the components of an Onboarding (Transitions) Process
- Analyze and Design a Process Flow
- Build an end-to-end Process
- Build content tasks for a process including forms
- content pages and message templates
- Review the Interface for candidates and employees
- Complete other administrative tasks
- Target different groups using conditional steps and filters