This UPK Content Development Rel 12.1 training will teach you how to use the User Productivity Kit Developer to build an outline, prepare for and record content in the target application; use the Topic Editor to customize recorded content. Expert Oracle University instructors will also teach you how to link web pages and external files to your content, while creating and linking questions and assessments.
- Create and manage library folders.
- Build outlines by creating new modules, sections and topics.
- Create and work with styles and style sheets.
- Link existing content to an outline.
- Record and edit content.
- Publish content, including printable documentation.
- Check-in/check-out documents on the server.
- Customize templates for player and print output.
Benefits to You
Upon completion, you will be able to preview your content in the available playback modes before publishing. You will also be more familiar with the various deployment options for publishing, including the options for printed documents.
- Record and edit content
- Preview topics in See It!
- Try It!
- Know It?
- and Do It! modes and in document format
- Publish content
- including printable documentation
- Link existing content to an outline
- Create and use attachments and glossary terms
- Create questions and assessments
- Create and manage library folders and create custom Library views
- Customize the logo and print and Player deployments
- Import and export content
- Check in/check-out documents on the server
- Create Explanation and Decision frames and Alternative actions and paths
- and publish by roles
- Copy existing content to create new outlines
- Build content outlines using modules
- and topics
- Participants should have a basic knowledge of Windows
- Basic knowledge for working with publishing documents