This UPK Knowledge Center Management Rel 12.1 training is a component of the User Productivity Kit Professional installation. It's designed for end users and curriculum managers who need to learn how to deploy and track online training courses created in UPK Developer Rel 12.1.
- Install content and create knowledge paths.
- Create users and user groups.
- Assign users to user groups.
- Enroll users and user groups in a knowledge path.
- Use expert advice, ask a question, review feedback and the notebook.
- Create and use reports.
Benefits to You
Through hands-on exercises, you'll walk away from this class with the ability to import and use outlines created in Developer to build various types of knowledge paths and deploy assessments. You will also develop a deeper understanding of the manager to manage users, user groups and knowledge paths to deploy the content. Finally, you'll use the Reports Manager to run existing reports and create custom reports.
- Create Different Types of Knowledge Paths
- Learn about Single Activity, Curriculum, and Organizational Knowledge Paths
- Add Activities to a Knowledge Path
- Set Activity Properties
- Add Assessments to an Activity
- Set Assessment Properties
- Allow Personalized Content
- Create User Accounts
- Create Usergroups and Assign Users
- Use Expert Advice and Feedback
- Create Knowledge Path Categories
- Use the Notebook
- Import Titles
- Run Custom and Standard Reports
- Create New Custom Reports
- Enroll Users and User Groups in Knowledge Paths
Who Can Benefit
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
- System Administrator