This Oracle FCUB Development Toolkit, Dev & Extensibility 12.0.3 training is designed to cover specific elements relating to the “Extensibility” tool kit and the extent to which the boundaries of this toolkit can be stretched. Expert Oracle instructors will teach you how to design new modules, functionalities and screens by the customer or the partner; they will also explore features such as new screens, user interface extensions, custom handlers, business logic callouts, system data elements and style sheet editor.
View Training On Demand course, Part 1
- Perform the Oracle FLEXCUBE Development Workbench Tool installation and setup.
- Design an Oracle FLEXCUBE development workbench tool screen.
- Understand the Oracle FLEXCUBE UBS product extensibility.
- Understand various components of an FCUB screen.
- Become familiar with the Oracle FLEXCUBE architecture.
- Understand the Oracle FLEXCUBE object naming conventions.
- Grasp an overview of Oracle FLEXCUBE development workbench tool.
- Design a new screen.
- Add a new validation to the new or the existing screen.
- Add/change front-end and back-end business logic.
Benefits to You
Taking this course helps you develop an overall understanding of the technical architecture and various interfaces of Oracle FLEXCUBE. You'll gain valuable knowledge of the extensibility feature of Oracle FLEXCUBE, while learning how to install of Oracle FLEXCUBE Development Workbench Tool.
Gain Hands-On Experience
This course will give you hands-on experience installing the Oracle FLEXCUBE Development Workbench Tool. You'll practice hiding screens, tabs, fields, rearranging layout, changing labels and more in an FCUB screen. You'll also gain experience adding new fields and data, while storing modifying field properties in an FCUB screen.
- Get an overview of the technical architecture
- Understand the standard naming conventions of various DB and front-end objects
- Learn to install Oracle FLEXCUBE Development Workbench Tool
- Understand the extensibility features of Oracle FLEXCUBE UBS
- PL/SQL Programming